Every 90 days one of my eBooks is priced at $0 on Amazon, sounds crazy, here are my reasons for pricing my eBooks at zero:
7 Reasons Why You Should Give Your eBook Away for Free
1. New authors need as many eyeballs as possible reading their eBooks.
2. According to Amazon rankings there's no difference between a bought e-book or a free e-book. Either way the more people download it for free, the higher your book will be ranked.
3. New readers will recommend you to their friends and family.
4. More people reading your book, the more chance of a review.
5. A great way to promote your book, and inexpensive way to attract attention to your work.
6. Free isn't forever.
7. Think about what your future sales could be, just by giving your e-book for free.
Why I Make All of My E-Books Free Every 90 Days
I'm still an unknown author on such a huge platform, it's in my best interest to get as many people as possible downloading, or buying a copy of any of my books.
People love free stuff, don't hide away your writing, you need as many people as possible reading your work. As crazy as it sounds, it's a great selling strategy.
A Promising Future
Over the coming years I have no idea how it will pan out, but I do know that people love free stuff, and finding a book worth reading for free is a must-have item.
Allowing people access to your eBooks for free can only help you as new author. In these tough times you have to think outside the box to survive.
Check out my author page on Amazon and see which books I have free this month.
Let me know your thoughts on giving away your e-book for free in the comments below.
Share this post with your friends!