This gift guide is full of entertaining and practical gifts for writer's from all walks of life.
These gifts have been specially hand picked to show your special writer just how much they mean to you.
1. 100 Years: Wisdom From Famous Writers on Every Year of Your Life
A moving journey and tapestry of life through the eyes of some of the greatest writer's including Jane Austen, Sylvia Plath, Virginia Woolf, William Shakespeare. A gentle reminder that the patterns of life transcend continents, cultures and generations.
2. Take Your Writing from Good to Great
This course from CreativeLive will be your companion to sell your writing - and what writer doesn't want that?
In this course you'll learn the five key self-editing skills you need to take anhy piece of writing from good to great, from book and writing coach Jennie Nash. Presented in seven stages:
- Class Introduction: Why Your Writing is Falling Flat
- Good Editing Takes Your Work from Good to Great
- Know Your Purpose, Own Your Power
- Take Off Your Writer's Head
- Get Into Your Reader's Head
- Test the Logic of Your Argument
- Listen to Your Words
3. Amazon Gift Cards
Want to get your favourite writer a book but don't know which book they'd like? Buy them an Amazon Gift Card!
They'll get exactly what they want!
4. Words Matter Tote Bag
A robust tote bag for the writer that loves a bag you can throw anything into, books, notepads, Kindle.
Get it for $17.99.
5. Novel Tea
Made with the finest English Breakfast tea with a literary quote on every tea bag. Now that's a quirky cup of tea!
$25 per pack (25 individually tagged tea bags).
6. Boogie Board Jot 4.5 LCD eWriter
- Writing experience is comparable to pen on paper.
- Compact, lightweight design fits easily in a purse or pocket.
- Fine-tip stylus attaches securely to case for storage when not in use.
- Thumbtack holes for hanging notes on a pegboard (or similar surface).
8. Amazon Audible Plus
Books are fun to read on paper - audio books are a user-friendly way of reading books and relaxing!
9. Easy Pants
Sounds weird but one of the cool things about being a writer, blogger or novelist is that you can work from your couch or bed and this particular perk doesn't require pants.
Give your special writer friend that gift of pants that are actually comfortable to sit and work-in. Betabrands Dress Sweatpants are super soft and are made from soft french terry fleece, so no more embarrassing run-ins with the cable guy!
10. The Writer's Idea Thesaurus
An endless source of ideas for that writer you know who needs a little help every once in a while.
Share this post with your friends!
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you purchase through my links, you're supporting 1976write - and we thank you for that!