In the past few year's Google has helped to improve the content we see online today. Content is King is a simple phrase that captures that thought perfectly, it's true to say that no one understands the complexity of the algorithm Google uses (the formula used for ranking a website). Having individual and different content is definitely key.
Writing fever has taken over, and companies all over the world are crying out for new content to be written by individuals (such as you) on their website. A number of companies are happy to pay willing writers for a really well written article that will help boost their company in the search rank online.
If you feel like you want to dip your toes into the freelance world as a writer, here are some tips and websites for you to look into.
- Quit Your Job: Inside My Low-Risk Leap Strategy to Full-Time Freelancing
- Earn Money Writing: 3 Ways I Get $500+ Per Blog Post
- Writing for Money: Here's What You'll Earn in 2019
- Write For Magazines: Steal This Writer's to Land Top Pubs
- How to Make Money Writing: 113 Grow-Big Actions to Earn More
The good part about this is that you don't need previous experience in order to take advantage of what projects are on offer, no matter what your writing level is. These are some of the perks to freelance writing:
- You can choose the subjects you're most passionate about
- Work when and where you want
- Start a passive income through performance payments
Here are 41 websites that pay writer's more than $50+:
- Doctor of Credit
- The Penny Hoarder
- Modern Farmer
- eCommerce Insiders
- Eureka Street
- The Establishment
- Stork Guide
- The Atlantic
- The Anxiety Foundation
- TwoPlusTwo Magazine
- The Tablet
- Smithsonian Magazine Online
- Pretty Designs
- New York Observer
- A List ApartSaveur
- Fund Your Life Overseas
- Desert USAWOW! Women on Writing
- Make a Living Writing
- Freedom with Writing
Share this post with your friends!