How long does it take to form an idea for a blog?
Often ideas an just pop into your head and you don't get the chance to write your thoughts down properly.
Follow the 8 simple steps below to make an idea into a blog pot:
1. Make Notes - Carry a notebook around with you all of the time. I've mentioned this is in a couple of other blog posts. Scribble down ideas that pop into your head. From there you can start to see a blog post emerging.
2. Check it over - I often go over past thoughts I've written down and start to create my blog posts from there.
3. Fuse Ideas Together - Sometimes it takes more than one idea to create a blog post. Combining other ideas together can help develop and more in-depth post.
4. Early Draft - This is where the writing process begins. Now and then it flows naturally, other times it can take a while for things to warm up.
5. Review Other Peoples Blog Posts - I do this all of the time. I like to see what other people have written on the same subject so I can form a clear picture of what I cover in my article. Incorporating the really important points I've discovered along the way.
6. Get a Second Opinion - Run your post ideas over with family and friends to see if there's anything you may have missed.
7. Compost Your Final Draft - After all of your thinking, note taking and drafts have been done. You can sit down and write your final draft, tweaking it if need be. From one simple idea, you may have discovered a series of posts instead of just one.
8. Publish - This is the part you can sit back and relax, as you publish your finished blog post.
This post contains affiliate links. This means if you purchase through these links you are supporting 1976write and we thank you for that.