These days just writing and posting a blog post aren't enough, your content needs to be shareable. Add "share buttons" and let your readers share your content across social media.
You can do this with ease using Addtoany
Follow the simple guide below to add your share buttons:
- Go to your blog layout and click on add HTML.
- Go to Add to Any dashboard.
- Click on Customization.
- Click on Floating Share Buttons.
- You have a choice between "vertical" and "horizontal" buttons.
- Highlight the code most suited to your blog.
Read more in the series:
Install Google Analytics to Your Blog
Add Share Buttons to Your Blog Using Add to Any
Add Terms and Conditions Page on Your Blog